CoronadoARTS.com is the “go-to” site for information about Coronado’s upcoming arts and cultural events. It is offered as a service of the of the City of Coronado’s Cultural Arts Commission.
For information regarding specific events:
Contact the sponsoring organization at the address or link listed with their event.
For information regarding listing your event on this site:
Use the “Submit an Event” tab under the top banner on the Home page.
Coronado Cultural Arts Commission
Attention: Contract Arts Administrator
1825 Strand Way
Coronado, CA 92118
City Staff Liaison:
Kelly Purvis, Contract Arts Administrator - email@example.com
- Chair Jeff Tyler - (Public Art) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice-Chair Doug Metz (Arts Partners & Advocacy) - email@example.com
- Frances Howdyshell - (Special Events & Development) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sherril Altstadt - (Communications: PR & Media) - email@example.com
- Literary Arts - appointment in process
- Bill Lowman - (Arts Education) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visual Arts -appointment in process